Pages

  • Home

4.3.14

Favourites: Paris Fashion Week A/W 2014 | Alexander McQueen


Here are my absolute favourite looks from the Alexander McQueen A/W 2014 show at Paris Fashion Week.


I won't lie to you guys, this isn't my favourite McQueen collection- not by a long shot. I'm usually really tolerable when it comes to high-end fashion because the runway is like a "get out of jail free" card; you can get away with almost anything.

Almost.

I personally don't think Sarah Burton got away with much this time. Most of the pieces looked like they probably wouldn't belong anywhere but on the runway; they were a little OTT - it was all just a bit... much, really. That being said, I do like Burton. She's mostly done a pretty good job of injecting her own brand of creative explorations with a few nods to Lee McQueen's signature modern-meets-traditional style. It just felt like she was trying a little too hard this time.

For more Alexander McQueen, click here.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Ses Rêveries | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template by pipdig